Clara issues...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my Clara Clutch Wallet late this last week, and haven't really had a chance to call HH about it yet...was too preoccupied dealing with other sale issues lol. Basically, the indigo patent inset is really bugging me. It looks like it's peeling around the edges, and I'm kinda afraid it might fall out someday (you can lift up one edge without really trying at all). I'm not sure what to do about it. The GZ part is perfect, and my yam Clara bag doesn't have this issue. Opinions? Should I try to exchange it for another? Or is this a normal thing on a Clara and I should just live with it? TIA. :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(And just for fun, a couple pics of the wallet lol)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hmm that doesn't look right. I would call them and explain that the leather itself is actually lifting (though the finish shouldn't either, the fact that the leather itself is coming up is not good) and see what they say. The wallet may be sold out, so you might have to decide if having them fix it or returning it for credit is worth it to you.

If you really want to keep it a good cobbler can seal the edges and tack it back down.

3. Nope, not normal, call and get an exchange. There's another thread about HH Repair that has the phone number.

4. Thanks, pasdedeux and indiaink. I think I will call them tomorrow. Looks like the Clara's still available on their website, so hopefully an exchange won't be an issue. Wish me luck! :flowers:

5. Definitely call them. It shouldn't look like that.

6. I'm bumping this because I wanted to ask if anyone else has had issues with the clasp on their Claras? I just got one and the clasp is tricky; it doesn't release easily, like I expect. I squeeze it, it comes apart a little, then I have to move the wallet around a bit for it to open. Wondering if I should send it back :sad: It's so pretty!

7. ^^^ I had the same problem with my yam Clara at first. But after a month or so of usage, it loosened up and now opens like a charm! Wear it for a while and the clasp will loosen up on its own.

8. Cherub, thanks so much. I should've clarified that I have the black wallet - not the hotness that is your collection of bags ;)

Good to know that it loosened up with wear!