Claire Voie?

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Does anyone have or have you seen a Claire Voie bag? It seems to be a St. Louis Tote PM size and is a special color or special painted type St. Louis?

Last edited:
I have two from 2019. I have the St. Louis pm size CV but I believe it also comes in the gm. It’s reversible and the interior color is the color that is woven into the pattern of the Goyardine fabric. So the current purple will look purple inside as well as subtlety mixed with the black on the outside.

Reactions: mmmsc
I have two from 2019. I have the St. Louis pm size CV but I believe it also comes in the gm. It’s reversible and the interior color is the color that is woven into the pattern of the Goyardine fabric. So the current purple will look purple inside as well as subtlety mixed with the black on the outside.
Is it as unstructured as St Louis or a little more structure like the Artois? can you post a picture. Also what is the price point if you dont mind telling me?

Reactions: ritzy
My picture won’t load. You can see it online though. It’s a St. Louis with different colors but it’s the exact same bag. It costs quite a bit more than the regular St. Louis but I don’t know the prices for this year,

Does anyone have or have you seen a Claire Voie bag? It seems to be a St. Louis Tote PM size and is a special color or special painted type St. Louis?
If you use the search function on this forum, you will find previous discussions and photos of the Claire Voie. This year’s colors will be lilac and mint green but the launch has been delayed due to the pandemic and social unrest.