Claire Danes engaged to Hugh Dancy

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20257623,00.html

Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy will be getting married, a rep for the pair confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

Danes, 29, and Dancy, 33, met while filming Evening in Newport, R.I., and had been dating for more than a year.

The couple recently stepped out at the Screen Actors Guild and Directors Guild awards in Los Angeles.

GirlFriday

Mar 30, 2008
^Oh yeah, Billy Crudup dumped a pregnant Mary Louise Parker for Claire Danes. I forgot about that.

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
I feel like all she does is meet someone and get engaged back to back.

bisbee

Best Bubbie
O.G.
Jul 12, 2006
Pikesville, Maryland
I feel like all she does is meet someone and get engaged back to back.
I don't know her or anything, and don't have any reason whatsoever to defend her (although I do think she's a very good actress, ever since "My So-Called Life"), but they've been dating since early 2007. Now they are engaged - it's early 2009. Back to back?

amber11

Feb 7, 2008
wait what happened? i need more back story on the whole mary louise was left 7 months pregnant...?!

nataliam1976

Nov 14, 2006
I guess Billy Cudrup had nothing to do with it...Claire Danes bewitched him into leaving his pregnant girlfriend.

Sheesh!
what do you mean by bewitched? has she cast spells at midnight and force him to drink her concoctions? Because the last time I checked it took two to tango and he is not mentally handicapped, so officially he made a conscious decision to leave his previous partner.

It always pains me to see when women put all the blame on other women and justify any, even most ridiculous or disgusting, action from a man.:nogood:

MichelleAntonia

<3
O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
East Bay, CA
who knows what happened, really. i reserve judgment for that reason. it could very well be something completely different than what we assume :shrugs:

congrats to them.