Scarves Clair de Lune - Scarf

I use a scarf ring but I want a trio to try out more ways to style mine, any fold or tie like the ordinary silk GM 140 will work with it unless you need the triangle edge as part of the tying.

I wouldn't really treat it like a shawl (unless you pin it or use a scarf ring), I find it slides a lot because it's silk.

Reactions: tlamdang08
I once had a cashmere round cloak; it had two arm holes, and I would wear it like a little red riding hood.
It was super cute but it made of cashmere so it was a little thicker and didn't slide. I am still waiting for my store to have the CW THAT I wanted. My plan for this silk is to have a tailor to cut two arms holes and turn it into the cape for me.

I have purchased before the lockdown and was immediately drawn to its versatility. Mine is a CW as in the picture in the opening post, and the contrast hem just falls effortlessly. I do not really tie it, just gather it and flip around my neck. Looks great over black clothes - cashmere rollneck, sweater dress, etc. Does not need much faffing - just throw it on.

Reactions: Karenska
Thank you, @Heartlock! This scarf was a surprise to me - the modelling pic on H website was not doing it any favours (a cape...!) but it turned out to be a very easy, simple and elegant scarf with no need for overcomplicating it with fancy knots. It drapes beautifully!

Reactions: Karenska