Scarves Clair de Lune - Scarf

Hat Trick

May 1, 2014
Australia
I tried it out and it can be worn just like an ordinary silk GM 140, so would make a lovely silk shawl for evening.

mktlim

Feb 2, 2017
Toronto
I use a scarf ring but I want a trio to try out more ways to style mine, any fold or tie like the ordinary silk GM 140 will work with it unless you need the triangle edge as part of the tying.

I wouldn't really treat it like a shawl (unless you pin it or use a scarf ring), I find it slides a lot because it's silk.

Reactions: tlamdang08

tlamdang08

Midlife crisis
May 18, 2019
I once had a cashmere round cloak; it had two arm holes, and I would wear it like a little red riding hood.
It was super cute but it made of cashmere so it was a little thicker and didn't slide. I am still waiting for my store to have the CW THAT I wanted. My plan for this silk is to have a tailor to cut two arms holes and turn it into the cape for me.

Reactions: Julide

shrpthorn

Apr 12, 2015
@HOUSE OF LAYTH If you do a search on the following threads you should be able to find photos of the scarf IRL on tpfers:
Hermes Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves
Scarf of the Day 2020

Persimmon13

Jan 15, 2015
Le Monde
I have purchased before the lockdown and was immediately drawn to its versatility. Mine is a CW as in the picture in the opening post, and the contrast hem just falls effortlessly. I do not really tie it, just gather it and flip around my neck. Looks great over black clothes - cashmere rollneck, sweater dress, etc. Does not need much faffing - just throw it on.