CL WEDDING Shoes Finally!!

LVmyLife

Live. Love. LV.
Oct 13, 2011
So I had been searching for the CL Décolleté glacier shoes all over the place!! I saw them on the neimans website and knew I had to have them for my wedding shoe!
After talking to people in Chicago, New York, Vegas, and Miami it was looking slim for me. I called the Sax in Chicago actually looking for a back up shoe (the Princess 100) and I happened to ask what white shoes they had. he said 'well we do have a sparky white pump, the décolleté I believe" my mouth dropped!! I left work immediately! That day I finally brought home my dream Cinderella shoes! I am obsessed!!! The way they sparkle in person is unreal! They look like a glass slipper.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393609434.782236.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393609467.586693.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1393609493.711629.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393609513.024586.jpg

Congratulations, they are gorgeous!

I wore LK Bennet for my wedding, and by the end of the night having walked in heels dragging around that heavy dress, I wished I had worn flats. :-/

Perfect wedding shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks!!!!

stunning enjoy them on your big day :heart: :smile:

Thanks!!!!

Congratulations, they are gorgeous!

Thank you!!!!

I wore LK Bennet for my wedding, and by the end of the night having walked in heels dragging around that heavy dress, I wished I had worn flats. :-/

Wow beautiful! Thanks! I will definitely be bringing flats along too.

Congrats!! And congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Thank you!!!

Congrats! Pretty!

Thanks!!!

Wow !! Congrats and well done on finding ur special loubies xxx

Thanks so much!!!!!!