CL Titi Gold Glitter Peep Toe Pumps

POLOVINKA

Jul 23, 2010
Hello dear Ladies!

This is a very first time for me being here (on this forum).
Today is my birthday but I am a little bit upset!
The reason is why I am upset that my Luboutins doesn't fit me well.
I bought CL Titi glitter gold peep toe pumps on eBay and was very happy because it was a new pair with a minor defect and of course a good deal!
The retail price is tremendously high and unfortunately i can't afford any CL shoes in retail stores.
The seller told me they are true to size and perfectly 36 and I was sure they'll fit me because she doesn't accept any returns.
They kinda fit me but at the same time I feel a little bit tight at the toe.
Yesterday I have bought Dr. Scholls insoles BUT with them I feel more tightness.

Another thing that I feel ashamed cause I can't normally walk in such 5.5 inches heels which probably takes time to practice
So now I am totally confused and don't know what I should do with them....

So all Luboutins experts or whoever has the same shoes please give an advise!
I really need your help!

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Christian_Louboutin_Titi_Glitter_Peep_Toe_Pumps_in_Gold.jpg
    Christian_Louboutin_Titi_Glitter_Peep_Toe_Pumps_in_Gold.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,101
welcome!

this thread can be of some help, since you are new:
http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...forum-please-read-before-you-post-540023.html

and here is a great reference for help with sizing/fit issues:
http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...it-size-comfort-adjustment-advice-268976.html

i tried these on and found they fit small-to-size on me. i am normally a 36-36.5 in open toed shoes and found i needed a 37 in these (which is my "true" cl size in general for closed-toe). i would recommend following the advice in the second thread for sock-tricking the shoes and trying that out to stretch them a bit, or taking them to a cobbler to be stretched. if it's fine in length and just a little tight, you should be okay. as for wearing them, practice makes perfect for walking!

also for future, the sizing guide is AWESOME for figuring out what size you'll need :smile:
http://forum.purseblog.com/loubouti...izing-info-advice-read-first-page-481701.html

welcome and happy belated birthday!

I have the same exact ones and I wore them for the first time this past weekend at a wedding. I went true to size (38) and the length is perfect. the toe box is the tightest toe box ever and my toes were still throbbing 2 days later. I had to keep going to the bathroom to take them off for a few minutes b/c I was going to cry from the pain. I have to wear them again in 2 weeks, so in the mean time I am trying my best to stretch the heck out of the toebox using the sock trick.

As for walking, reeeaaalllly slowly until you get use to them! good luck:smile:

Happy belated birthday. The sock trick never worked for me. I would suggest buying some stretchers and stretching the out. You can order them online or of you don't want to wait you can go to target and try the shoe section. I picked up some stretchers from there called fab feet and they work great. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about the titis. Dezy and I both have those shoes and agree they are pretty painful to wear :crybaby: I'm sorry they might not have been the easiest CL's to wear but they sure are pretty.

Here is what helped for me - sandal stockings helped slide my toe into the tight toe box. Not the best look but reduced the friction for me between my little toes and the toe box. Also I needed to put insoles over the seam where the inside of the sole reaches the side of the shoe. My foot seems wide and bears so much weight on that seam that it almost looks like it is going to cut my foot because the indent left on my foot is so deep.

The other thing, is I've just had to accept that I will only wear these on very select occassions when I don't have to stand alot and I can get them off my feet if I need to - i.e. slip them under the table at dinner or take them off in a movie theatre. Its sad cause they really deserve to be strutted in!

I agree with everyone else, the Titis are up there on the "uncomfortable" scale! Try the sock trick for the toebox and practice with the walk because I think the pitch of the shoe throws you forward a bit as well!

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to read about your experience.

It sounds this is your first pair of CLs? If so, keep in mind that CLs tend to run small in general, and some styles run even smaller. I have to buy a 38 in CLs, but I'm a US 7-7 1/2. Sometimes, I even have to buy a 38 1/2. My advice is to always try the style on in the store before you buy it, if you can.

Otherwise, try the sock trick and see if a cobbler can stretch them for you. If that doesn't work, you may be able to recoup some of your $ by selling them on ebay.

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to read about your experience.

It sounds this is your first pair of CLs? If so, keep in mind that CLs tend to run small in general, and some styles run even smaller. I have to buy a 38 in CLs, but I'm a US 7-7 1/2. Sometimes, I even have to buy a 38 1/2. My advice is to always try the style on in the store before you buy it, if you can.

Otherwise, try the sock trick and see if a cobbler can stretch them for you. If that doesn't work, you may be able to recoup some of your $ by selling them on ebay.

I just realized we were foot twins =)

POLOVINKA, keep us updated with how the shoe works out. good luck.

Thanks everyone with your advices, but I have already sold these shoes today!
I went to cobbler and he said he's not going to stretch them out because it's almost impossible or otherwise it's going to break.
I was trying to walk in them but that was very painful((((so I have decided to sell and that's what I obviously did.
I am very very interested in Mater Claude style. They don't have such an incredible high heel and I am pretty sure I would walk in them as a normal person,not like a cripple :roflmfao:
Does anyone has one of those?