CL stores in LA & surrounding areas.

lv_forever

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I'm gearing up for my monthly visit to LA this weekend, and I will be doing some CL shopping. I don't usually shop a lot in LA as I live in Oregon (no sales tax!) but I am tired of waiting around for CLs in my size (size 5 or less!). Last time I ordered from Saks, I waited forever but ultimately they couldn't deliver. I am so frustrated.
I figured since there are more CLs in LA, maybe they'd have more in my sizes?
So I need to scour every store that carries CLs.
I know the boutique, but what others?
I can't figure out from the website whether certain Nordies or Saks carry them.
Please help me! I need to find some pairs before the holidays!!!

Hi LV - I don't live in LA but from what I recall during my last visit, I know that Neimans in BH carried them, as well as Saks. Not sure about Nordstroms, I know that other Nordrstroms carry CLs but not sure about LA.
Good luck with your trip and be sure to post photos of your purchases!

Thank you Kamilla. I really need a major luck when it comes to finding shoes my size. It has come down to ppl telling me "if you find your size, just get them!" and no one gives me a hard time about the prices! That's how difficult it has been, lol.

Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills
Saks in Beverly Hills
Barneys in Bevery Hills
Nordstroms Topanga in Canoga Park
Christian Louboutin in Beverly Hills
Fred Segal Feet on Melrose

I didn't get a chance to check out CLs due to my stressful dealing with Saks Chanel. Arrrgh. But I think the tax was too much. I live in Oregon so I am so not used to paying sales tax. I am glad that I waited though, I got two pairs from Barneys.com on sale! No tax, no shipping charge! :yahoo: