CL Sketches

crazzee_shopper

Now a Mrs.
Jan 13, 2010
I've tried searching and nothing has come up.

I know there is a thread for CL wallpapers, a thread for CL ad prints, etc... Is there a thread for CL art sketches? watercolor, pencil, charcoal, etc?

Ayala - thanks I did see that during my searches. I was hoping for more non-photography art.

More like this... (found it on ebay)

%21B-OINQB2k%7E$%28KGrHqN,%21h0EzL3tgtdVBM8EtlDiiw%7E%7E0_3.JPG

Laureen we'd love to see it!

I know this is a bad pic but I'm posting this in hopes that someone who was there that day who has a pic from a better angle will repost the pic. This is a sketch from Msr. Louboutin at the Tyson's signing last year. There was a lady in line in front of me with a young girl who stood for a few hours like the rest of us. When she got to the front he asked the little girl how she was doing but of course she was grumpy from standing in line. He apologized to her for having to wait so long and told her he would draw a shoe for her. It was so very sweet and warmed my heart that he would take the time to do something like that.

I can't recall if the lady was a part of our group. I cant believe my memory is so bad. Can any of you ladies who were there chime in? I do remember someone posted a better pic of the sketch I just can't find it on the forum. Here's the pic my DBF took:

cl_drawing.jpg