***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic dont return them yet! Hows the length ? if its fine , i suggest you sock trick the toe part is there enough length room for your toes or is it pushed all the way to the end of the toe box ?

I feel like my toes are pushed to the front and they start to ache. I initially thought that might be due to the pitch of the heel height.
From my other 35's i've measured, they seem to have a 9" insole. These Alti's have a 8.75" insole.

Hi, I was wondering, would I be able to fit into a 39 in the Picador? Or would they be too big? Just for reference, I am a 38 in most CLs like the miss boxe, ron rons and also a size 8 in most other shoes. TIA!

I feel like my toes are pushed to the front and they start to ache. I initially thought that might be due to the pitch of the heel height.
From my other 35's i've measured, they seem to have a 9" insole. These Alti's have a 8.75" insole.

Hmm . its possible to be able to stretch them still , what i do normally in this case , pop a pair of thick socks ..sit in front of the heater whilst reading mag , tpf'ing etc etc ..give about an hour or two they should stretch, keep checking every half hr if it has stretched ..you dont want it to over stretch ;)

OK usually a 6.5 in most US brands (Nine West, Tory Burch, etc....)
Prada boots a 36
Miu Miu flats 36.5, could prob. use a 37
Marni is all over the place between 36-37
Gucci boots a 36
Stuart Weitzman boots I got a 36.5 but could fit a 36
Chloe boots need a 37

Medium width feet
CL's I have are so old and they are 36.5 like over 10 yrs.

Lapono patent leather not sure the season.
Do I go up 1 size or 1.5 sizes as I know these run small??

Here's the link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...178415&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_600wt_1137

TIA!!!

Sigh. Even after more than 10 pairs of CLs, the sizing still escapes me. I just received two new pairs: studded Pigalle flats in 39.5 (which is the size I take in ALL CL flats, except the Candy flats which I had to go up to 40) and nude patent VPs in 39, which is what most of my VPs are. Granted, most of them need a sole pad and/or a heel grip, but these are ENORMOUS! Gotta exchange them both. I don't think I've ever been able to buy a pair without needing a size adjustment! SO wish I lived near a boutique!

Hi ladies! Any idea on how the hai fits? I think I need another everyday shoe I can run around in. I'm a 38 altadamas, Alta perla strass, decocolico, new simples (should've gotten a 37.5). I have the Jo in 37.5.
The particular pair I'm looking at is a 37.5 with a 10.5" insole.

Status
Not open for further replies.