***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies,

I've spotted a pair of patent Simple 100 in 37 (old sizing) and am desperately hoping they'll fit! I'm a 36 in non-CLs. The 2 pairs of CLs I have are the patent Pigalle 70 (old sizing) and patent No Prive 90 both in 36.5. They both fit pretty well. I'd say I have average width feet. Would love to hear from ladies with similar sized feet, TIA!

sshoelover said:
If I get a chance to look at what other people buy I am all over it. Sorry, but never heard about them but they are gorgeous! But my take is, they are 100's (4 inches) and the heel is a little thicker than you should have no problems. My lowest I have is a 120 in CL's but with a platform so that is like a 4 inch heel. You will be strutting just fine! Hope this helps.

Hi sshoelover!
Thanks for your thoughts! :smile:))

I'm sorry to hear they aren't working for you! Have you tried having them stretched at the cobbler? Also do you own Rolandos? If so what size are they?

I wear a 1/2 size smaller in Daffodiles than my Rolandos but have to stretch them. I would attempt to have them stretched prior to selling them definitely! If you have already done that, sell them, buy 37s and if necessary pad the 37s.
Hope that helps.

Dear BoriquaNina and ladies,
PLEASE HELPPPPPP!!!!!!

Would you kindly give me advice for Daffs please?
I bought a size 36.5. They were tight when I tried them on in the boutique(bare foot), but was able to get them on. Since they are kid leather, I thought they should stretch.

I have been having some troubles with my feet for some time and I tried them on today once again for the first time in ages and I can barely get them on even with panty-hose with swolen feet.

I am a US6.5 and 36.5 in VPs and Biancas(quite snug but 37s flops off) and 37 in Simple 100s.

Should I sell this pair and look for a 37 or should I do whatever it takes to stretch them out?
My feet are regular-wide side.

Any input would be much much appreciated.

Thank you so much!!!

Hello wonderful ladies!
I need your thoughts on this! I have been addicted to CL shoes recently!!! But the problem is
I have been wanting all colors in black! Is it alright to have them all in black colors. Of course as we all know black is a universal color and can go with anything from diff colors of bags and outfits.
So tell me , what do you think???
Thanks a million!

I'm sorry to hear they aren't working for you! Have you tried having them stretched at the cobbler? Also do you own Rolandos? If so what size are they?

I wear a 1/2 size smaller in Daffodiles than my Rolandos but have to stretch them. I would attempt to have them stretched prior to selling them definitely! If you have already done that, sell them, buy 37s and if necessary pad the 37s.
Hope that helps.
Dear BoriquaNina

Thank you for replying to my post.

I just cannot figure out my size these days. I have Rolandos in 37.5 and they were toe killers initially, but ended up stretching to the point it flops off of me. Have a pair in 37s but have not been able to brave stretching them out yet.

When I bought the Daffs initially, they were a bit snug so I had a cobbler stretch em out. I dont think he did much though...

I had an operation (laser surgery) to rid of my corns on top of my pinky toe earlier this year and my feet are not in shape. I think they have grown ever since I could only wear UGGs and flats for some reason.

I will wait and see how my feet recovers, but if they dont I will go ahead and get a 37 and put the 36.5 on the bay I think.

Ahhhhh, I miss being able to wear heels!!! So frustrating!!!

Once again, thank you so much BoriquaNina!!!!

Alright gang, I'm looking at buying a little bit of a haul. Can I get your opinions? (I'm supposed to be on ban island but I'm weak)

I'm looking at possibly buying:
Black patent New Simple 120mm, size 36.5
Nude Black patent New Simple 120mm, size 36.5
Nude patent Yoyo w/straight heel 120mm, size 36.5
So I'm wondering I you think I can fit into 36.5 in both the New Simple 120mm and the 120mm Yoyos?

I'm tts 6.5 and I've worn anything from a 36 to 37.5 in CL's
CL sizes:
Miss Tack 36.5
Hela 37
Simple Botta 37
Bibi 14mm 37 (Should have gotten 36.5)
Cathedrale 36 (Little snug would have been better at a 36.5)
Suede Ron Ron 37
Mamanouk 37.5

Thank you so much for any guidance!

I think sizing down on pigalles only goes for the 120mm. the 100mm seems to be TTS, the same for Corneille.

I agree. I took the same size in Pigalle 100, Pigalle Plato 120, Very Prive, Summerisimas (thanks, Isisl!!), and Cornielle. Jury is still out on the Pigalle 120 which are wait listed, but I am getting 1/2 size down from all of the above. The Cornielle is my most comfortable shoe so far, hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.