CL Simple Pumps in Copper metallic

I definitely think it goes well with red, black, and white, or any combination of the three! A pretty shoe for summer, and it will look good in the fall and winter with those colors too. I think thats a good investment pair, personally.

This is a great color! It's very diverse for the seasons and will definitely go well with those black, white, red colored dresses you have. :yes: Hope you get them! :biggrin:

I love the color! I think it would look great with all the colors you mentioned. I also heard they are running 1/2 size big (so for me it would be TTS). NAP is sold out of my size otherwise I'd get them!

love them! not sure if i think they woud go with red but definately black and white. don't know why i think that about the red, just do.

i just got these last week!! lol

you have to size 1/2 up
and they are unbelievable !!!! heres my previous post:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin-shoes/my-new-cls-and-some-modeling-pics-272959.html

The ones the OP linked to are the New Simples, not the regular Simples you got (which are gorgeous- where did you get them?!) Anyway, the New Simples run TTS (US size). I just bought a pair last week and I LOVE them. They're at the cobbler getting red rubber soles put on :smile:

They are very cute and I agree they would add a great pop to alot of colors. I have not been able to try on any of the new simples so I can't give you info re: the size.

They are super-pretty. The color seems like more of a platinum than a typical silver or gold.
It's really cool. I like that they are platform too. It gives them a little more punch. Fun! :nuts:

It would match your colors perfectly. And a half size up should be perfect.
:flowers: