CL Simple Pumps in Copper metallic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls,

what do you think about this color? Do you like it for summer??? I wear a lot of classic black dresses or red and white. Think that could match very well???

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/27342

What about the size of the Simples? Is it true to size??

THANKS !!!

bambi

2. I definitely think it goes well with red, black, and white, or any combination of the three! A pretty shoe for summer, and it will look good in the fall and winter with those colors too. I think thats a good investment pair, personally.

3. I like them too! And I think they go with black, red, and white great. I heard somewhere on here that the new simples are running a half size large.

4. This is a great color! It's very diverse for the seasons and will definitely go well with those black, white, red colored dresses you have. :yes: Hope you get them! :biggrin:

5. I love the color! I think it would look great with all the colors you mentioned. I also heard they are running 1/2 size big (so for me it would be TTS). NAP is sold out of my size otherwise I'd get them!

6. love them! not sure if i think they woud go with red but definately black and white. don't know why i think that about the red, just do.

7. The ones the OP linked to are the New Simples, not the regular Simples you got (which are gorgeous- where did you get them?!) Anyway, the New Simples run TTS (US size). I just bought a pair last week and I LOVE them. They're at the cobbler getting red rubber soles put on :smile:

8. They are very cute and I agree they would add a great pop to alot of colors. I have not been able to try on any of the new simples so I can't give you info re: the size.

9. THAAAAANKS !!!

@damier
    you really look perfect with this style :smile: love,love it!!!!

10. They're beautiful! I hope you get them, Bambi.

11. I think the color is pretty! Go for them. Post photos when you get them!

12. lovely shoes!
    you can wear that into the fall season too

13. They are super-pretty. The color seems like more of a platinum than a typical silver or gold.
    It's really cool. I like that they are platform too. It gives them a little more punch. Fun! :nuts:

It would match your colors perfectly. And a half size up should be perfect.
    :flowers:

14. They're so pretty! I just got the New Simples and I find that they run TTS.