CL Simple Pump drama

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I have been intending to order the CL simple pumps in Camel from Saks for several weeks. I was going to order them for the ECG, but they were on pre-order and you don't get an ECG if you order something on pre-order. I got an ECG anyway and was waiting for it to arrive so I could order the pumps. I got it on Friday, but I was busy this weekend, cleaned a bit, played with the children etc. :jammin:. So, this morning I check the website and my Saks bag and the shoes are gone :Push: they are now out of stock. I did the on-line search and they said they showed 1 left in the country in my size at a Saks in California. Of course, that is just what the system says, no guarantee that the shoe is actually there. So, after watching the clock so I could call after 10am PST, I lucked out. They did have the shoes and the SA took my info and I will be mailing the ECG out to him so he can apply it.:yahoo:

I am officially on a bag and shoe ban, at least until the December/January sales when there are these Jimmy Choo and Dior boots I am stalking :graucho:.

Congrats! I am glad that you got them, I can't wait to see your photos. I've had my eye on the camel simple pumps also since they are great shoe for walking.

Me, too! I love the color. I would love to see a pic of someone wearing them. Does the simple pump have some two cleavage? It looks more conservative than some of the other CLs, but I think they're elegant.

Glad it worked out for you. I was thinking of pre-ordering these as well, but I am trying to hold out on buying anything until my trip to NYC next weekend.

I just got off of the phone with the SA. My ecg card arrived yesterday pm, so I did not get the call until today. He processed everything and is taking the shoes down to shipping now so I should have them late next week! I will post pics when I get them. I am so psyched.

Please send pics of the beige. I just ordered the simple 85 in black. I am hoping the nude will be back for spring, but I like the camel too. Have you seen the pink that is now on Saks website?? Very pretty! Not sure if I would get enough use to spend the $$