CL simple Magenta, would you wear w/ this

cjy

O.G.
Oct 8, 2007
I posted this in a reply, but that was not the right place, sorry. I just preordered these, as many others have and have been running thru my mind what all I allready have to wear with them. There is one dress I question, so give it to me straight! I will descibe:
It is a jersey color block dress of off white, black and dark brown. The top is short sleeve w/ a V neck. There is a band of the dark brown timming the V neckline and around the Empire waist, which ties gently to the side. The bottom is black. Now would the magenta pumps look sharpe, not going for cute, or would it look like a random group of jelly beans jumped out of an Easter basket??? :shrugs:If you have any other suggestions, please let me know, this has made my head spin. I do have black simples as well. No nude, can't find them!! Only beige is out right now.
Thanks ladies and gents!! You are the best!:flowers:

Attachments

• 0452595047692_275x275 CL magenta.jpg
    0452595047692_275x275 CL magenta.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 64
I think the pumps would look great with the dress you described. I think that it will add a pop of color without clashing with the colors of the dress. It should be fine as long as the dress doesn't have a lot of embellishment. The dress sounds cute, by the way. Could you post a pic? Or a link to a pic?

Heck yeah I'd wear them! If they were paired with a pair of dark, tailored jeans and a classy top they'll totally make your outfit pop!

But with the dress you mentioned, I'm not so sure. I tend to be really safe in my fashion choices and mixing magenta patent shoes with brown/black is definitely out there.

If I were you I'd keep the shoes and buy another neutral pair. Those are too fabuluous to pass up!

Heck yeah I'd wear them! If they were paired with a pair of dark, tailored jeans and a classy top they'll totally make your outfit pop!

But with the dress you mentioned, I'm not so sure. I tend to be really safe in my fashion choices and mixing magenta patent shoes with brown/black is definitely out there.

If I were you I'd keep the shoes and buy another neutral pair. Those are too fabuluous to pass up!

Uh-oh. Are these shoes patent? The website didn't describe them as patent. I hope they are just kidskin because I already preordered them.

I'd definitely wear them! They sound ideal with the dress you described. I also see them with other things too....white, beige, brown, black and especially grey.

I think the pumps would look great with the dress you described. I think that it will add a pop of color without clashing with the colors of the dress. It should be fine as long as the dress doesn't have a lot of embellishment. The dress sounds cute, by the way. Could you post a pic? Or a link to a pic?
I just got a new camera and I will see if I can figure it out. No mbelishments, just the soft tie o the dide, and it's a jersey, so it hangs well.

How about the CL in beige? can't find nude. I the black is too safe.

i wouldn't. there is something about the color that i don't love, even though i have a similar color by another designer.

i can think of dozens of other CLs that i would prefer.

I have been trying to get the dress on here but it keep saying the file is too big! Sorry:shrugs: