CL Sighting!

canismajor

sofa king zen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
At lunch today, I had my very first CL sighting! There was a lady in the same food establishment w/ a green sweater and black skirt, walking around in black leather Lady Gres! Standing in line w/ a couple of coworkers, my face lit up and I gasped when I saw them... :nuts: Heading towards the drink section, I saw her again and got a chance to tell her, "Love your shoes!" :amuse:

I wonder if she's reading this right now... If so, "Hi, again!" :biggrin:

I go about my existence never seeing them, but one day, the day I got my Bruges, I had two CL sightings. Both looked like 70-85mm styles that I do not know the names of. They were probably purchased at Wilkerson Burke, or whatever that old fogey store is in SF.

That's awesome! I see a few CL's from time to time here..I'm always on the look out for the red sole! I've never walked up to anyone tho...I might get sued or something if I try talking to strangers. Hong Kong ppl don't really tolerate that kind of friendliness, lol!

A friend of a friend was wearing her well-loved lastics the other day. I did compliment her on them as I can't do that boot! She wears them everywhere though, shopping, grocery shopping, parties, etc!