CL Sighting!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. At lunch today, I had my very first CL sighting! There was a lady in the same food establishment w/ a green sweater and black skirt, walking around in black leather Lady Gres! Standing in line w/ a couple of coworkers, my face lit up and I gasped when I saw them... :nuts: Heading towards the drink section, I saw her again and got a chance to tell her, "Love your shoes!" :amuse:

I wonder if she's reading this right now... If so, "Hi, again!" :biggrin:

2. Nice! I love the CL sightings but it is so rare for me to see something more than a pair of simple pumps.

3. Wow... I never see any here... LOL

4. Its funny how we all react the same when we do see them out in public.
    I do the same thing when I see them.

5. Aww I bet you made her day :love:

6. I never see any CLs out where I live *pouts*

7. I go about my existence never seeing them, but one day, the day I got my Bruges, I had two CL sightings. Both looked like 70-85mm styles that I do not know the names of. They were probably purchased at Wilkerson Burke, or whatever that old fogey store is in SF.

8. Where I live they are rarely seen too..only had a few sightings.....one time my husb and I were at Morton's and HE spotted a pair!!

9. I've only seen one so far, on a lady getting out of a crowded elevator. I didn't notice until she walked out and I saw the back of her heel.

10. I've never seen them on anyone here either. But then again, I don't live in a big city.

11. where you wearing a pair or cl's when you saw her?

12. DA- Yes, I was wearing my grey linen d'orsays... :wlae:

13. That's awesome! I see a few CL's from time to time here..I'm always on the look out for the red sole! I've never walked up to anyone tho...I might get sued or something if I try talking to strangers. Hong Kong ppl don't really tolerate that kind of friendliness, lol!

14. ^ thats so funny made me really laugh because I have lived in cities that are like that!!!!

I would love to hear more stories about sightings and such.

15. A friend of a friend was wearing her well-loved lastics the other day. I did compliment her on them as I can't do that boot! She wears them everywhere though, shopping, grocery shopping, parties, etc!