~ CL Sighting in nyc ~ was it you? :) ~

Loubou Lady

La Reina
May 5, 2008
I saw a beautiful pair of CLs on a lady this afternoon in nyc and instantly thought - could it be one of the ladies from here?

I was driving down 54th St and saw she got out of a cab close to 5th ave, ~12:30 this afternoon, wearing a beautiful red cap sleeve dress paired with...

wait for it, wait for it....

Purple Pigalles!!!

The red of the dress paired w/ the contrast of purple and matching those soles... PERFECTION! :heart:

I am always looking for CLs also, so I can ask are they a member.

Last week a lady walked up behind me (at church) and tapped me and said, "Can I ask you something about your shoes?" I was like sure. Thinking she would ask me if I knew Vlade, I was hanging onto her every word. She then proceeds to say to me, "Can I have them after church is over?" :wtf:

My SO laughed, I am assuming he saw the look on my face. Not because I thought she was serious, but because I thought I was going to finally meet someone from tpf in Houston. I know it may be a stretch, but hey I can hope!

BTW, it wasn't me, but her outfit sounds like it was really nice!

Last week a lady walked up behind me (at church) and tapped me and said, "Can I ask you something about your shoes?" I was like sure. Thinking she would ask me if I knew Vlade, I was hanging onto her every word. She then proceeds to say to me, "Can I have them after church is over?" :wtf:

My SO laughed, I am assuming he saw the look on my face. Not because I thought she was serious, but because I thought I was going to finally meet someone from tpf in Houston. I know it may be a stretch, but hey I can hope!

:roflmfao:

I'll be lucky to see anyone at all in Alabama...it's Coach-land here, and spotting Gucci flats on someone one day was a big deal to me. :P My SO in Austin is so good, he spotted a pair of Tributes on a girl in Panera and IMed me right away. I trained him well. :roflmfao:

Btw, that outfit does sound too cute! Red and purple, I have to remember to try that.

I am always looking for CLs also, so I can ask are they a member.

BTW, it wasn't me, but her outfit sounds like it was really nice!
:roflmfao:

Awwww...we've trained our boys well!

bagpunk, I think they were the original 120mm (5") pigalles in a magenta/purple...I'm not a pigalle owner so one of the more qualified expert ladies here can tell you more detail. All I can say is I was actually glad to be stuck in traffic when I spotted those because I was 100% distracted at that point! :drool:

My SO now checks the soles of everyone's shoes. :P

Mine too! But he still needs more training. He can spot a pair of beautiful shoes (no matter who the maker is) but gets confused between replicas and the real deals.

He was very puzzled when he spotted a group of very young teenagers wearing 'CLs' until I told him that they were replicas. They were Oh My Deers from a couple years ago. :confused1: