CL shoes, do they go on sale at Holt Refrew?

citanest

Jun 26, 2007
I am looking for a pair for my wife for her birthday. She had been looking at them at for awhile but couldn't justify the cost. I thought why not, most of my shoes cost more than $500 because they pretty much last forever. She said women shoes go out of style very quickly and they do not worth the price. Well, I think if it's a timeless model (which most CL shoes are), I can see they can last for a good few years?

do CL shoes at Holt Refrew ever go on sale? or do those 25% off regular price sales events include CL shoes? The savings is quite significant if that's the case.

Please ladies, help!

Hi! CL shoes do go on sale at Holt Renfrew but only on a few styles and very limited sizes; Davids Shoes Bloor has more styles that go on sale. The AMEX event where you can get 25% off regular price includes CLs (yay!). Hope this helps! ;)

They do go on sale at Holt's but whenever I go when they have a sale, I always walk out with a pair at regular price. :amuse: They don't have that many styles and sizes of CL's when they put them on sale. Especially that they will do let's say "Sale 30% off" and then they'll have "Sale 50% off" and so on and so forth on whatever's left from the previous sales. So the more you wait, the less CL's you'll find.

Last edited: