CL sale going on now in Paris...

DC-Cutie

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Right across from the JJR boutique. Currently, it's open to press and invites. I'm not sure if it will open to the public, but if you're in the area, stop by and ask the young lady at the door.

The selection was very good, 5 pair max per person, ranging from 80-100 €. I was able to browse and selected 4 pair, all classics - 2 simples, 1 declic and 1 décolleté.

Right across from the JJR boutique. Currently, it's open to press and invites. I'm not sure if it will open to the public, but if you're in the area, stop by and ask the young lady at the door.

The selection was very good, 5 pair max per person, ranging from 80-100 €. I was able to browse and selected 4 pair, all classics - 2 simples, 1 declic and 1 décolleté.

I belive it's invites only :tdown:
I would kill for an invitation to this event !
OMG 80-100€ !?!!

oh nice!! I hope you're enjoying Paris!

DC-Cutie said:

Wow!! Sounds amazing!!!