CL Recommendations For 1st Pair!

QU33NR3MI

Feb 6, 2014
Hello ladies! I love seeing and admiring all of your beautiful shoes. The time has come for me to finally purchase a pair. My question is what do you ladies recommend? I am looking for a semi-comfortable pair, to wear when I go out. I wear 4 inch heels everyday, so I am used to walking in heels. I would just like to avoid suede, as well as something overly pointy. I have very long skinny toes so I find pointy is excruciating and absolutely kills my feet. Thank you! :heart:

Hello ladies! I love seeing and admiring all of your beautiful shoes. The time has come for me to finally purchase a pair. My question is what do you ladies recommend? I am looking for a semi-comfortable pair, to wear when I go out. I wear 4 inch heels everyday, so I am used to walking in heels. I would just like to avoid suede, as well as something overly pointy. I have very long skinny toes so I find pointy is excruciating and absolutely kills my feet. Thank you! :heart:
I agree that Bianca and Very Prive are good choices. Also, check out the New Simple Pump 120 and the Simple Pump 100. They've got a round toe and are very comfy (I can easily wear them all day). The difference between the two is that the New Simple has a small platform, while the Simple doesn't. Here are 2 classic New Simples currently for sale on the ecomm site:

Attachments

• christianlouboutin-newsimplepump-3080746_bk01_1_1200x1200.jpg
    christianlouboutin-newsimplepump-3080746_bk01_1_1200x1200.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 453
  • christianlouboutin-newsimplepump-3080746_pk20_1_1200x1200.jpg
    christianlouboutin-newsimplepump-3080746_pk20_1_1200x1200.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 454
If you're looking for open toe, I highly suggest the Vendome! The heel is 120 but feels like a 100 bc of the platform.. They hug the foot so perfectly that they're easy to walk in. I just picked up a pair and highly suggest. I was torn between very prive and these but Vendome won hands down! They had a sexier heel and better grip, hope you give them a try ;)