CL prive question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know what is the difference between the 'Very Prive' and the 'Numero Prive'? I know the latter came first but is there style difference between them (ie: did they change the heel or something)? :confused1:

Thanks

2. There is no difference style-wise. It's just inconsistent labeling of boxes, depending on if it was the shipment ordered by the boutique, by Neimans, by Saks, or by Bergdorfs, etc. I've seen the same peep-toe pump labeled both ways on CL shoe boxes (depending on where the shoes were purchased from), but style-wise (& retail price-wise), it's the exact same shoe. But for the slingback version of that peep-toe platform, I've only seen it labeled with the "Numero", never with the "Very." For the full-pump version both names are used interchangeably.

3. Okay thank you for explaination. I thought they changed the heels or something because people couldn't walk in them.