Cl platform knee boots...anyone have these or seen them anywhere?

Zophie

Feb 14, 2007
I just found these on the Barneys website, and they look like the perfect high heel black boot I've been looking for. Not only do they not have my size but I'd really like to try them on. They appear as though they might fit my skinny calves pretty well.

Anyone have them or know if Saks carries them? I haven't found them online anywhere else.

i saw these on net-a-porter the other day...i dont know if these are the one's you are talking about.......

do you have a pic of the one you like?

OMG i was on the NAP website and they dont have the boots listed anymore!! unbelievable! but they were black right below the knee covered platform boots!

oops im sorry to say i saw them on NAP..it was actually @ barney's...lol...stupid me! sorry for any misleading info...i actually saw those on the BARNEY's website but havent seen them anywhere else! sorry!! =(

Yeah I thought I saw those on Footcandy, NAP and Saks (although I don't see them on Saks and NAP anymore)

I just ordered a pair of Bourge and IMO these are one of the best boots that CL made.

Christian%20Louboutin%20Bourge%20boots.jpg

^
|

Those are cute, but I really like the platform better.

The thickest part of my calf is 12.5 inches, so maybe they'll fit okay. I normally wear a 5.5. I bought my CL booties in a 6 but I don't know if I could size up a whole full size since I have narrow feet.

ahhhh, crap. I just looked at the link again and they don't even have 6 available anymore. :sad:

oh, I just realized foot candy has a 6. I'm driving myself nuts here. Does anyone know how they are with returns? I'm really hesitant to order something that expensive without trying it on.