CL obsession rubbing off on other people?

My husband definitely knows his CLs. When we go into the boutiques, he always ends up in deep conversations with the SAs regarding styles, materials, heights, etc. He's even brought up a lot of styles the SAs aren't even aware of! That's my man! :lol:

My obsession has definitely rubbed off at work too...I know a few people here have acquired a pair or two since I've been wearing mine. Okay, so I can't say they are obsessed, like me, but they are trying not to get left behind. ;)

^ LOL! I've been influencing (passing on my CL fever lol) a few tpfers since I'm pretty close to them... one of them is Aurora (lol) and the other is a lurker (you know who you're, stop lurking!)! I'm bringing another into the CL scene.. hopefully I'm able to find her her first pair soon!! :graucho:

Yes for sure...SO knows his CLs thanks to me, but the extent of his knowledge is the red sole and their high price tag.
Many of my friends now love CL because of my obsession but are not nearly as obsessed as I am.

Hubby definitely knows CL well with the red sole and the price tag. He called for me whenever he saw people on tv in CLs, and even talked to his guy friends about my red soled shoes:roflmfao:, and was supportive at the beginning stage of my obsession, well not anymore.

DH definitely knows his CLs. He'll pick them out in person and on TV. One time I was trying to trick and showed him those CL-similar Valentinos and right away he was like, " those aren't Louboutins." LOL

Same as Kamilla, DH's CL knowledge is very limited to the red sole and the high cost. He's more knowledgeable when it comes to LVs than CLs.

My friends and family already think I'm nuts for spending so much on a pair of CL. I don't think any of them will be buying CL any time soon.

The only person it's rubbed off on is my sister but other than that it's more of a closet obsession. I'm too embarrased to let any of my friends know how much I spend on CL's and they already think I'm crazy. I'm not even sure any of them know who CL is. To them spending $200 is considered ALOT so no they won't be buying CL's any time soon either.

I was talking to my Best friend who lives in Vegas..she only wears and buys high end designers stuff..but thought CL were not comfortable shoe to wear. But I was talking about CL and sent her pictures of my nude NP she bought 2 pairs next day from Barney's (low heels and now on she is only planning to buy CL) :tup:

My DH now loves to do CL "spotting" when we are out or when he sees a pair on TV. He also has become a master at finding CHANEL too, my other love. Since I pay for my shoes myself, he does not comment on the cost, but does like when I get a pair "at a discount"

LOL! I just put the heidi klum on and my husband said " oh god babe, that's the commercial with your red sole shoes" before I even said anything!!! haha, i guess that's a good thing. Too bad he's only letting me get one in the near future..