CL Nude Patent Leather YoYos - Retail Price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Does anyone know the retail price of these shoes? I see a couple in my size on eBay and the starting bids are $749+. Not sure if I should just wait until I can get them from NM or Saks at retail. Thank you!

2. $540. I saw a couple at Saks in Beverly Hills. I ordered mines from Saks NY

3. hsl521 - thank you! I'll call Saks NY or BH when I get back to California. $540 is sure better than $749.

4. No problem! If they don't have it, ask them to search one for you!!

5. do you have to go up a half size for these?

6. If they are patent my recommendation is 1 full size up for comfort. Not sure if mine will stretch soon but at the moment they are perfect. Retail should be around $600. I had seen them at barneys seattle a while back at in satin for $670

7. i got them TTS and they're perfect, just need to be worn in a little. they will be stretched after a while, i have a pair of patent loubs and they stretched quite a bit.

8. I bought these in a 38.5 on eBay (no returns :sad:) and I really wish I had bought them in a 39. I'm usually a 8-8.5 in regular US sizes and my size 39 simple pumps are the best fit of the CLs I own. I'm selling the 38.5s now and I'm tempted to buy them again in a 39!

9. great choice on shoes, i love these yo yo's myself and am looking for some!!