CL Lovers Pets

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Since my other thread CL's In Action went so well...I thought it would be nice to make a pets one.
Post as many pics as you like...with shoes or with out. Have fun! Its nice to see if your shoes match your dog. We have seen some TPFers pets try to steal the show in your model CL pics, now here is their own thread lol (I know im a nerd)

Show us your pets!

Here are mine...
Monga
He is a Bichon & around 11yrs old.​
0722081303.jpg

FiFi
She is a Maltese & around 6yrs old.​
downsized_0722081303b.jpg

downsized_0722081302.jpg

She is a little on the fat side, but has lost some weight since this pic.
0720081748.jpg

This is Zeus, my bf's niece & nephews dog. He is too cute IRL. He likes to jump up girls skirts lol I almost died laughing when he did it to me the other night. Too funny IRL. He is almost 1yrs old.
0828082224b.jpg

Reagan! This is my child. She is full grown now and a FIERCE 4lbs!!!
picture.php

picture.php

This is the DH's fat kid Dylan. She's not really fat, her nick name has just always been "Fatty" for whatever reason :P You can see my JChoos and Gucci flats in the background!!
picture.php

picture.php

This is my adopted daughter Bridgette. I got her 2 years ago. She's 12 now but still acts like a puppy!

As you can see, I've named all my doggies little girl names. I don't want kids so my favorite names have to go somewhere right?! LOL

Stina's - all very adorable. Here are mine.

Lexi (Selkirk Rex), Luci (Selkirk Rex), Max (Himalayan), Reagan (Selkirk Rex) and finally Leo (Persian - Show Quality)

Attachments

• Lexi.JPG
    Lexi.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 909
  • Luci_021504a.JPG
    Luci_021504a.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 882
  • Max_001.JPG
    Max_001.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 886
  • Reagan_1.JPG
    Reagan_1.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 883
  • Leo.jpg
    Leo.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 891
I love this thread Stinas!!

Here's another one of Reagan rolling around on 5th Ave outside our hotel
l_f6bb3a3c38a9526fd4a1d19d62b9c9f2.jpg

Reagan and the DH
l_6722ece98ea685f392db6fb2bcf42702.jpg

And finally, Dylan and Reagan doing what they do best.. fight!
1363778233_l.jpg

shoeaddictklw - sooo cutee!
sdesaye - Im not much of a fan of cats...BUT...WOW...those are some really beautiful cats! I actually stole one in Greece from a pet store lol...it looked just like your third one. I used to be a cat lover, had a million of them, but my heart always belonged to dogs. Those are sooooo pretty! WOW. The last is my fav!
Chins - Are those Chinchillas? I used to take care of one in the 4th grade. They are soooo soft! Ive never seen light colored ones like that before, only grey. Cute!!

omg...everybody's pets are SOO ADORABLE!!! here are my babies;;

Louie and Davinci and my hubbie

img_0135-1-1.jpg

newCL011-1.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

DOGGIES034.jpg

and Davinci obviously not in the mood to pose with the snow man....lol..giving me the evil eye
IMG_0486.jpg

Stinas - they are Chinchillas :yes: I used to have 5 (these plus one violet, one chocolate and one standard - dark grey with black tips) but we are now down to 2 through natural selection :crybaby:BF won't allow me to buy any more - he's an IT geek and rodents + gadget wires = VERY irate BF :Push: plus no wireless internet access until wires mended LOL

Shoeaddict - you have a snake? My BF wants a snake but I tell him no because it will eat the Chins LOL