***CL Lovers' GENERAL CHAT Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
HelenOfTroy45 said:
Thank you so much Shoobie. I am asking my SA to check too.

I wonder if I just reported them as Python would do because the custom official is asking "what is the scientific name of the snake skin?"

Once again, thank you so much!!! XOXOXO!!!

I mean they definitely are pythons but they'll likely want the specific genus and species. I'd avoid a general term if you could. Someone at CL has to know. It's not the first time someone has needed this info for customs.

Shipping exotics is tough stuff. They are so lovely. I really hope you don't encounter any difficulties. Fingers crossed!

HelenOfTroy45 said:
Thank you so much Shoobie. I am asking my SA to check too.

I wonder if I just reported them as Python would do because the custom official is asking "what is the scientific name of the snake skin?"

Once again, thank you so much!!! XOXOXO!!!

I seriously just threw up a bit looking at this. There is a snake on here called the leucistic "crystal ball" python. Could that be the snake?

http://www.google.com/search?q=crys...Oy0AGhioDQCg&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=320&bih=417#i=0

I mean they definitely are pythons but they'll likely want the specific genus and species. I'd avoid a general term if you could. Someone at CL has to know. It's not the first time someone has needed this info for customs.

Shipping exotics is tough stuff. They are so lovely. I really hope you don't encounter any difficulties. Fingers crossed!
You are so sweet !!! thank you so much !!!

Ladies, it seems you have found your way to an understanding, which is great.

Going forward, may I remind you that we were ALL new here once. That we ALL had to find our way around, sometimes to the chagrin of more seasoned members. I am surprised to see that some of you, who I can remember were not warmly welcomed when you first came here, are now being unwelcoming. I would think that based on your own experiences, you would have more understanding rather than engage in such nasty behavior.

To remind you all, please do not tell others how to behave. This is a forum of individuals. If you see a post that is inappropriate or rude, don't involve yourself in the drama, no matter how tempting. Report the post. Then use your classiest superpower and IGNORE. If there is someone who just gets your goat repeatedly, consider blocking them to remove temptation to engage.

On a side note, this thread is open to all kinds of chat. As long as it is respectful, it can be about anything, not just shoes!

Here's to happy chatting going forward!

HelenOfTroy45 said:
You are so sweet !!! thank you so much !!!

I'm going to have bad dreams tonight after looking at those pics. Ick! I really hope someone from CL gets back to you. When do you need to get back to them? Could you call a boutique in Asia if you need to know immediately?

Ladies, it seems you have found your way to an understanding, which is great.

Going forward, may I remind you that we were ALL new here once. That we ALL had to find our way around, sometimes to the chagrin of more seasoned members. I am surprised to see that some of you, who I can remember were not warmly welcomed when you first came here, are now being unwelcoming. I would think that based on your own experiences, you would have more understanding rather than engage in such nasty behavior.

To remind you all, please do not tell others how to behave. This is a forum of individuals. If you see a post that is inappropriate or rude, don't involve yourself in the drama, no matter how tempting. Report the post. Then use your classiest superpower and IGNORE. If there is someone who just gets your goat repeatedly, consider blocking them to remove temptation to engage.

On a side note, this thread is open to all kinds of chat. As long as it is respectful, it can be about anything, not just shoes!

Here's to happy chatting going forward!
Thank you JetSetGo!!!

HelenOfTroy45 said:
You are cracking me up Shoobie:lolots::lol::roflmfao:
You hate em yet you are looking em up on the internet!
You are soooo funny!!!! Ahahahaha!!!!

They are so beautiful (the shoes not the snakes) that I've forced myself to search. They can't get destroyed by customs or whatever they do! I have a tear in my left eye like one is going to jump out of the Internet at me! Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.