CL Horatio getting Delics in 140mm

^^Yep, I called the number JH gave me. Did you order the fuchsia delics in the 120mm? I would call and ask for them to hold a size for you, that way you can try them out, and if they're not for you, then return them. If you wait, there may not be anymore.

^^Yep, I called the number JH gave me. Did you order the fuchsia delics in the 120mm? I would call and ask for them to hold a size for you, that way you can try them out, and if they're not for you, then return them. If you wait, there may not be anymore.

I am not looking to get the Fuchsia's, I want red. I have them pre-ordered through Saks. Oh man! It is a possibility that I will not get them?

I know I need to wait. At least that way I will have enough time to let my SO cool off from the last few purchases from last month.

When are you getting them? Did you order both? Sorry if you answered already, I forgot.

I'm getting both the red and fuchsia's. The SA I talked to said I should be getting a call by the end of this week. I had him pull my size, and gave him my info. I was going to pre order red ones from Saks, but changed mind when I found out the 140mm existed.

P.S. He also told me, that I should go a whole size up from my normal size instead of a half size because of the height difference.

Yep, they come with a platform, so I would think you'd really be walking in 4.5 inches instead of 5.5 because of the platform. Hopefully they are as comfy as the Altadama, I was set on getting the red in 120mm, then I saw Rihanna in the red 140mm, and it was over.

These are Xsouize's from the post you loubs thread.
d140.jpg

D1402.jpg