***CL Girls Non-CL Indulgences & Buys!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gotten just a few sweet little treats over the last few months but have been so enamored with my and everyone else's Loubies, I just have not gotten around to posting. So here goes:

First the greens (my absolute favorite of all the colors of the rainbow):

Fendi Chartreuse Baguette with Pink Enamel (a steal on consignment)

DSCF2762.jpg

I love, love, love the interior

DSCF2763.jpg

Kate Spade Park Slope Opus in Kelly Green (a gift from my DH who knew I needed a new everyday bag)

DSCF2765.jpg

And the clutches:

L.A.M.B. Cantania East/West Clutch in Black (a *bay steal from one of my fav sellers)

DSCF2761.jpg

Kate Spade (yes, I love her :love:) Sequin Napoli Clutch in Pink

DSCF2759-1.jpg

I apologize for the long post, but thank you for letting me share. This is as fancy as it gets for me!! :biggrin:

I know, the new thread is always startling. I had just left comments on quite a few ladies' items in the old thread and then bam...had to post my own as the first new one!

lilmissb: Thank you! I have very few handbags so these are real treats for me.
canary: Thank you so much. I have needed a simple black clutch forever. While the unique colors of the Fendi probably won't get as much use, that L.A.M.B, clutch has already taken a pretty good beating :biggrin:.
peppa: Thank you! He is lovely. He picked up a pair of earrings for me also while at the boutique. I adore him...
ruby: I think Chloe makes amazingly comfortable shoes. I may need some of those for myself....

^^They were the KS Daisy small hoop earrings (I am too lazy to take a pic, but they are sweet and lovely and I wear them a whole lot). Good man :heart:.

cts, those are all FABULOUS- I loooove that fendi!! I love them all!! The greens are perfect for spring. Just lovely!

Thanks also for your sweet comment about my dress in the old thread :biggrin: You're so sweet!!

LL: Thank you, sweetie. I love springtime for that very reason--pastels are back! :biggrin:
kett: Thank you so much. I am totally in love with it and am so happy that the season is right for the colors now!! P.S. Love your avi.
jance: Thank you for the kind words. I feel pretty spolied :shame:.
Noe: Thank you! I love the spectrum of greens--perfect for all occasions!! And it is the color of family and luck...what could be better??

Hi Gals,

I have been so good for months and then yesterday............oh dear!! It all went a bit OTT and I went a bit MAD......:yahoo::yahoo:

Vivienne Westwood Chancery Bag, Loubies, DvB sunnies, Marc By Marc Jacobs 'mouse' shoes and Mulberry Key fob!

Attachments

• Goodies 005.jpg
    Goodies 005.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.