CL Gals ROCK!!!

shopalot

somebody stop me!
O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
As some of you might me aware, I was the mod for the Fall 08 RAOK, and we all had a fabulous time, however there were a few members that signed up that flaked on their responsibility. I tried to ensure that everyone received a gift in order to make this experience a fun one for them.

What some of you may not realize was that my buddy did not send me a second gift, I know what you're thinking, "but you were the moderator who put in a lot of time and effort to ensure that the RAOK ran smoothly, how could you have been missed!" LOL well you may not be thinking that, but I was fine with not getting a second gift, I really just enjoy seeing everyone else's gifts and how happy it made them:tup:

Now January rolls around and I receive a notice from the post office.
I go to claim my package and I'm thinking, I did not order anything recently or from Sephora(name on the box):confused1:
Well I was pleasantly surprised and I want to send out a long overdue thank you to JAVABOO!! She sent me this wonderful package to fill the gap of my buddy from the Fall RAOK! She is thoughtful, knowledgeable, and kind. S~ is one of the members that I wish I knew in real life as I would want her as my friend! I really can not say enough great things about her:love:

Here are the goodies that she sent me
Chanel moistrizer
Chanel Rose Paradise nail polish, I can't wait to get my mani and pedi!:yahoo:
Foot Petals Sole Stopperz and red vibrams!

This was totally unexpected and I was truly touched!
I really love this place and all of the positive energy that it emulates.
I know at times there are some haters, but overall the good, no the great!, people outweigh the bad!

Thanks again Javaboo!

Attachments

• IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 74
That was very nice and what a nice little package!!
Ive been the mod of a swap exchange before and had the same problem with people flaking out. Gets discouraging that people cant live up to their responsibility, but I'm glad you were able to get a nice little surprise out of it.
Very nice of Javaboo!

Javaboo, you're so lovely! What a thoughtful thing to do. Shopalot, you deserve it for all the work that went into organizing the RAOK - thank you again!

This is so wonderful. Javaboo, you are too sweet. But how did you learn that shopalot did not receive the second gift?

Javaboo this is for you :balloon: :flowers:

I really hope that this upcoming RAOK does not consist of any flakers. I know that shopalot came through as an angel during the last RAOK when my gift was not sent by my buddy.