CL flats, comforatble?

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Hi CL ladies,
I am so unexperienced with CL. . .I LOVE CL but I really just never wear heels, so I have not been able to justify a purchase yet.

Anyway, my question is does anyone have a pair of CL flats? There is a pair on NAP right now that I would love but since I have heard that CL tend to run a little narrow, I'm hesitant. I have narrow heels and then the ball of my foot is kind of wide. I have Miu Miu and MJ flats that I think fit well, can anyone relate?

TIA:heart:

Here are pics of my flats. I had them re-soled with the Vibram soles too.
0716072111.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

I also agree with Rocky...you do need to break them in first.

I have the graffiti flats in black/white that are alright. They'd be more comfortable if the big bone right below the big toe on my right foot (wtf is that called?) didn't get pinched occassionally. I'm hoping that with wear it'll just smooth itself out (the shoe, not my foot).

^That is exactly what I am concerned about.

This is the pair I am considering:
Snapshot2008-04-1309-53-15.jpg

Snapshot2008-04-1309-53-48.jpg

They look like they might cut right into that part of my foot:sad:.
Anyone have these yet?

I have the graffiti flats in black/white that are alright. They'd be more comfortable if the big bone right below the big toe on my right foot (wtf is that called?) didn't get pinched occassionally. I'm hoping that with wear it'll just smooth itself out (the shoe, not my foot).

Yup, that is where I have pain with these shoes.