CL drama at work...

oh i get those comments on my bags at work all the time ... and everytime i have a new bag my receptionist yells out 'OH! New bag??!!' ... so now i just carry it by my side discreetly. People are rude!

Hahaha, you know it! If I was a hooker I'd totally wear CLs. I'd be the best dressed hooker walking the streets.

btw, I had a cop who did undercover as a hooker tell me once the way to tell which ones are really hookers and which are UC officers is that the cops have teeth! :nuts:

Haha eww

Hahaha, you know it! If I was a hooker I'd totally wear CLs. I'd be the best dressed hooker walking the streets.

btw, I had a cop who did undercover as a hooker tell me once the way to tell which ones are really hookers and which are UC officers is that the cops have teeth! :nuts:

OK, I agree with the EWWW comment! LoL That is too funny!

I have a great idea for Halloween now! Ha Ha

Caroline

OK, I agree with the EWWW comment! LoL That is too funny!

I have a great idea for Halloween now! Ha Ha

Caroline

Hey, if you want to be a hooker for halloween, just don't bathe for a while. That's how the conversation got started. This lady cop showed up to a deposition with grungy dirty hands and looking awful. She explained she'd been working undercover as a crack ho.

Hey, if you want to be a hooker for halloween, just don't bathe for a while. That's how the conversation got started. This lady cop showed up to a deposition with grungy dirty hands and looking awful. She explained she'd been working undercover as a crack ho.

2285EyAN.jpg