CL Declic

the color is fab! something about the toe decolletage is off for me, though...maybe because I keep thinking it's the Rolando silhouette I should be looking for?

And in case anyone was curious, the blue suede rolando is actually slightly different from the blue suede declic. It's not very noticeable in the photos but IRL the blue suede rolando is a bit deeper and more purple than the blue declic. The boxes are labeled differently also.

Does it seem silly to own both of these shoes? The shoe on the right is the rolando, the shoe on the left is the declic. I can't even tell the difference myself. Should I perhaps return the declic?

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 152
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 124
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 144
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 165
And in case anyone was curious, the blue suede rolando is actually slightly different from the blue suede declic. It's not very noticeable in the photos but IRL the blue suede rolando is a bit deeper and more purple than the blue declic. The boxes are labeled differently also.

Does it seem silly to own both of these shoes? The shoe on the right is the rolando, the shoe on the left is the declic. I can't even tell the difference myself. Should I perhaps return the declic?

What is the label on each box? I am curious because I have never seen the blue suede Rolando.

Kamilla, I would say the blue suede Rolandos > blue suede Declic! I have only seen the Declic in the blue and yellow suede and black leather and, let me tell you the blue suede MAKES the Declic. I think it would be an otherwise "blah" CL shoe if it weren't for the color. On the other hand, the Rolandos are bad ass no matter what the color or material.

Kamilla, I agree with LavenderIce that the electric blue Rolandos > blue Declic. I saw your photo of the Declics in the Post your Loubies thread and thought they were stunning. However, now seeing them side by side next to the Rolandos, I think the style of the Rolandos is much more :love:. They are much more distinctive and seem to hold their shape better than the Declic, particularly in the pic of you standing.

What is the label on each box? I am curious because I have never seen the blue suede Rolando.

Kamilla, I would say the blue suede Rolandos > blue suede Declic! I have only seen the Declic in the blue and yellow suede and black leather and, let me tell you the blue suede MAKES the Declic. I think it would be an otherwise "blah" CL shoe if it weren't for the color. On the other hand, the Rolandos are bad ass no matter what the color or material.

Lavender - the rolandos are marked purple and the declics are marked blue.

Thanks for the comments, and I do agree, I think that the rolando looks better than the declic. I think that the declic might end up going back because it would just be silly to have 2 of almost the same shoe in bright blue!

hey Kamilla, By pictures I think I prefer the Rolando... but is it me or do the declic's look more comfortable? Hows the fit and sizing compare to that of the rolando?
AS for the silliness factor of having the same shoe twice, well, I think if you adore them, then keep both- I mean they do have slightly different looks... but then again if they are just THAT similar, I'd take back the declics- the rolandos (IMO) seem to have more pop!

hey Kamilla, By pictures I think I prefer the Rolando... but is it me or do the declic's look more comfortable? Hows the fit and sizing compare to that of the rolando?
AS for the silliness factor of having the same shoe twice, well, I think if you adore them, then keep both- I mean they do have slightly different looks... but then again if they are just THAT similar, I'd take back the declics- the rolandos (IMO) seem to have more pop!

Not Kamilla, but I have to say this: the Declic is HANDS DOWN more comfortable than the Rolando! The heel height is lower, the toe box is much more forgiving and being that it is in softer materials rather than the patent leather it feels more comfortable to me. As far as the fit, I can do my true CL size and not a half size up as I do for the Rolandos. But, comfortable or not the Rolando is the hotter shoe!

I bought the Declic too, but was out of town so I didn't get to see them until Thursday morning and I'm undecided as to whether I'm keeping the declic, the rolando, or both. Ok, well I'm definitely keeping the electric blue rolando. lol

I agree that the declic is more comfortable though and I was able to do my true CL size too. Knowing me, I'll end up keeping both because I think that both shades are a bit different. haha

^^^No problem.

Here are some modeling photos that I took earlier.

The color is amazing and you will get TONS of compliments. I have worn them out twice already and they are just such a nice pop of color. I totally :heart: the rolandos too though so that's why I'm keeping both. LOL

Attachments

• CL Declic and Nude Caracola 001.jpg
    CL Declic and Nude Caracola 001.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 124
  • CL Declic and Nude Caracola 002.jpg
    CL Declic and Nude Caracola 002.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 110
  • CL Declic and Nude Caracola 004.jpg
    CL Declic and Nude Caracola 004.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 113
  • CL Declic and Nude Caracola 005.jpg
    CL Declic and Nude Caracola 005.jpg