CL Declic

Here are the CL declics. I went up 1 whole size and they are too big. I was informed by the SA that they run just like the rolandos but I guess not. I had to take the picture with my cellphone so that explains the bad quality.

Attachments

• IMG00115.jpg
    IMG00115.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG00116.jpg
    IMG00116.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG00117.jpg
    IMG00117.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 118
wow sunny I love these!!! So they aren't as big as the rolandos?? How do they fit exactly? i wear a 8 normally and 8.5 in CLs, what do you think would be the appropriate size? TIA!!

I would say go up 1/2 a size. It might be a little snug, but it will stretch out. My heel slips off everytime so I think I will have to return this pair for a smaller one. Just to be safe, I would order the 38.5 and 39, see which one fits best

Sunny - those are gorgeous!
I own a pair of clichy, and I love them so much. The shape looks exactly the same except for the hidden platform. I can't wait till they come out with more colors/materials! I would love to get these too but I just have too many suede shoes.

I picked up the blue suede declic today. Barneys also had them in yellow suede but it didn't really pop for some reason. They will also be getting them in nude leather shortly. Here are some modeling photos.

Attachments

• PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT0053.JPG
    PICT0053.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 118