CL Deals and Exclusives Chat Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  2. subscribing :smile:

3. Congrats! They are lovely!!!

I love the color!!!

4. #6 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  5. ^^^ yes :smile:

6. :smile: Ta muchly

7. Declics are pretty!

Two of my HGs showed up on ebay. One I am gaga over and so excited about but the other is really expensive and I kind of feel like if I'm feeling cheap about it maybe I don't need it. It's the only one I've seen in my size in over a year though so maybe I'll be kicking myself if I don't get it.

8. only one in the right size in over the year is definitely a reason to get them!

9. i know, melia! they showed up a full size bigger like 6 months ago for cheap and i'm kicking myself for not sucking it up and padding :wacko:

10. I agree!! :graucho:

11. don't fret over the missed opportunity. i've purchsed some shoes in a half size or whole size too big because it was a steal thinking i could pad them, but then had to let them go after a wear or two because i really just needed the smaller size. so when i was able to find the correct size later on, i jumped! in some cases, i did pay more the second time around, but because i was able to wear them more, it was sooo worth it! :flowers:

12. Thanx.

I like croc!

13. those B & W damas geissimos sky-rocketed over night! i thought i was going crazy thinking that they were at two-something, but i wasn't... they were at two-something before i went to bed. i hope whoever here was after them can still get a decent deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.