**CL Chat Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Boom!!! How are you???

I missed a pair of shoes on ebay (forget they were ending so early) and they went so cheaply!!! Oh well-I guess I really did not need them if I wasn't watching like a hawk.

B00m!!! Good to see you back in here!! Hope you are enjoying yourself in Ghana. Are you staying there permanently or just taking everything as it comes??

Morning Ladies. Busy laundry day for me!! I never folded all of the laundry from last time I did it (I HATE FOLDING SHEETS!!!) so now I have that on top of all of the new laundry. Gotta get it all done in time to watch Olympic Hockey "Hate Day" today. All of the rivals are playing today with the finale being the US vs Canada tonight. Exciting stuff for a hockey fan! :biggrin:

Bella I don't suppose your travels ever take you to Denver or SLC?? You will have to let me know if they do - Noah and I would love to meet up if we could!! No CL shopping in SLC unfortunately but they do have some in Denver.

bah. apolo didn't win gold last night! what a bummer, i was really rooting for him (just finished watching last night's games)

i'm doing prep for a job interview tomorrow with a law firm...it's a part time role but it sounds great. but i haaateeeee prep. boring, boring boring!

omg i have a huuuuge blister that hasn't popped all along my left heel from wearing my freds again. it's like a big oval on it's side (it's long but not tall). i need it to go away because i can't very well go to my interview tomorrow in flip flops!!! grrr

i don't know...i'll google it. i don't know how to make them heal faster...maybe salt water? i don't want to burst it as i always learned it was bad to do so....

Status
Not open for further replies.