CL--C'est Moi Heel Height

BagsR4Me

Throw it in da bag!!
O.G.
Oct 7, 2008
Okay, so I jumped the gun on these. I recently ordered a pair of CL C'est Moi booties--they have not arrived yet. After ordering them, I noticed that the heel height is listed as 120mm (with 1" platform). I've searched a few places and there seem to be inconsistencies regarding the actual heel height (4.25", 4.5", 5", etc). Also, some places state that the platform is .5" not 1". My concern is that I may not be able to walk in them if they are (in fact) 5" high as I am not really used to heels much higher than 3.5". What exactly is 120mm? Does the 1" platform help with the heel height? Is the platform actually 1" or .5"? I hope this all makes sense. Anyone who owns the C'est Moi booties, please let me know your experiences/opinions.

TIA :smile::heart:

Thank you ladies. That info. helps a bit with the height. My next question is, how do they feel on? As I mentioned, I'm used to heels that are 3"-3.5" high. Anything higher is a challenge for me. I did recently purchase shoes/boots with heels that are just below 4" and I will really have to practice with them at home before going out in them. Do you think someone who never uses heels that high will ever be comfortable with them? I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order...:shrugs:

Thank you ladies. That info. helps a bit with the height. My next question is, how do they feel on? As I mentioned, I'm used to heels that are 3"-3.5" high. Anything higher is a challenge for me. I did recently purchase shoes/boots with heels that are just below 4" and I will really have to practice with them at home before going out in them. Do you think someone who never uses heels that high will ever be comfortable with them? I'm wondering if I should just cancel my order...:shrugs:

My advise to you is to try them when you receive them. Walk around and see how you feel in them. I will tell you that initially the arch of the shoes will feel a bit too high. However, with wear I have gotten very used to these booties and I absolutely love them.

I think if you practice walking in them, you will get a hang of walking in them in no time

Karwood--That makes a lot of sense and I will most likely end up doing that. One more question, does the platform make the heel feel a little less high?

Does that even make any sense?

Karwood--That makes a lot of sense and I will most likely end up doing that. One more question, does the platform make the heel feel a little less high?

Does that even make any sense?

It does make sense. The platform does help reduce the stress/weight you apply to your feet when wearing heels

It does make sense. The platform does help reduce the stress/weight you apply to your feet when wearing heels

That makes me feel a little better. I guess I'll wait and see how I feel once they arrive and I'm actually wearing them.

Thank you. I really appreciate the input. :smile:

I'm used to wearing 4" heels, but trying the C'est Moi on for the first time almost knocked me over. It's definitely much higher than your traditional 4" heels, but like Karwood said, you get used to the feel after a while.

It definitely feels strange (and much higher!) at first, but with practice it gets easier. :smile:

I think you will love them! They do take some time to get used to ... the first time I wore them I was walking so wierd ... but now I think they are super comfortable!

Good luck in your search and keep us updated!

This information is really helpful. And it's making me feel a lot better. I was kind of panicking before... I appreciate all of you taking time to advise me on this. Thank you so much. :tup:

I will let you all know what I decide.