CL Boutiques?? What Cities??

Jan 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada
HI Ladies!!
Ok, so I was just in Vegas and actually missed the opening of the CL boutique by 2 days!!! I have never been in one of his boutiques, only SAKS, Neimans, Holts, etc. Besides Vegas and there's actually one in Montreal that I know of....where are the other boutiques??

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
2 in New york... one on horatio and the other on madision
One in Beverly hills
There are several in paris

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
^^ Not sure when but I understand they are supposed to be leasing 5900 sq feet in boston... Let me go and find info for you LOL

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
Says something about 5900 sq feet on newbury street

:tup:Yet another spot on Newbury that will be dangerous for me to go to! I'm so excited:yahoo:

ps So last night I told my mother I was going to maybe look into law school in Boston... Her reaction: What, did you get red sox season tickets or is there a CL boutique opening!?!?:wtf::wtf::wtf: YES my mother knows me TOO WELL!!!!

lychee124

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
:tup:Yet another spot on Newbury that will be dangerous for me to go to! I'm so excited:yahoo:

ps So last night I told my mother I was going to maybe look into law school in Boston... Her reaction: What, did you get red sox season tickets or is there a CL boutique opening!?!?:wtf::wtf::wtf: YES my mother knows me TOO WELL!!!!
LOL!;)