CL Boutiques Around the World-Pics by tpf Members

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
Inspired by a thread from the Hermes subforum, I thought it'd be fun to start a thread that combines all the pics of the various CL boutiques around the world, as seen thru the eyes of the lovely tpf ladies.

SCP (this is a pic of an actual pic, since it is from last year and I already deleted the image from my camera), with the Msr. himself:
clboutiques006.jpg

West Hollywood (Robertson), first pic taken by the beautiful nakedmosher2of3:
robertsonstore.jpg

the side window:
clboutiques003.jpg

Vegas, pic taken by the gorgeous SassySarah:
lasvegas.jpg

Last edited:
^^ I walked all around vegas and never saw the CL store!!! That looks like it's in the forum shops - is it?!?!?! UGH I can't believe I didn't find it!!

Yes it at the Palazzo. Don't worry nexisfan, we stayed at the Venetian in March which is attached to the Palazzo and I couldn' find the CL store. It was such a maze and I was sure I was going to get lost so I just went back to my room. That really is sad cause I am from Australia and probably won't be back there for many years :crybaby:

Yes it at the Palazzo. Don't worry nexisfan, we stayed at the Venetian in March which is attached to the Palazzo and I couldn' find the CL store. It was such a maze and I was sure I was going to get lost so I just went back to my room. That really is sad cause I am from Australia and probably won't be back there for many years :crybaby:

that's when you ask for directions! :tup:

that's when you ask for directions! :tup:

Something about the Palazzo just made me feel uncomfortable - maybe the twilight lighting or something. I just had an uneasy feeling wandering around those shops and I could not get out of there fast enough. Maybe I am mildly claustropobic? Must have been bad to made me leave without buying an CL's! :nuts: