CL Boutique to open at the Palazzo

I forgot to post about this! I visited the boutique at Palazzo the other day, it's beautiful! Small but packed full of beautys. I fell in lust with the nude VP w/burgandy. They also had the most amazing pair of blue sparkly pigalles :drool:.

I forgot to post about this! I visited the boutique at Palazzo the other day, it's beautiful! Small but packed full of beautys. I fell in lust with the nude VP w/burgandy. They also had the most amazing pair of blue sparkly pigalles :drool:.

did you just say blue sparkly PIGALLES? were they 100mm or 120? paillettes or sequins? electric blue or other shade? you're such a tease. i'll have to call tomorrow. thanks for the heads up.

did you just say blue sparkly PIGALLES? were they 100mm or 120? paillettes or sequins? electric blue or other shade? you're such a tease. i'll have to call tomorrow. thanks for the heads up.

:lol: OK, they were Paillettes and I cant say if they were 100 or 120, sorry, I was totally distraced by the nude VPs. They were a bright-ish blue, not electric but not dull. Argh, I should've paid more attention.

I called this morning and they said they didn't have the VP Nude with Nude Tip. They also said people have been calling asking for the same shoes, LOL! I was embarrased to say "errrrrr, yeah that's b/c we talk about shoes constantly in tPF."