CL Beginner's size issue...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    Hello ladies,
    I'm quite new to CL :smile: just purchased my first pair of CL about a month ago.
    I bought a Elisa Nude 10cm heels, I totally love the style but the size slightly bothers me...

My usual pumps size is 36 and I wear 36.5 for Chanel Shoes,
    But for this CL ELISA, I went half size down -35.5
    When I tried 36 at the boutique, it seemed like fit, but a tiny bit bigger at heel. So I tried 35.5, then it felt too tight.
    SA strongly recommended to choose smaller size though as this will stretch very well, so I ended up buying a 35.5.

On the first day I wore my shoes out, I had enormous pain on toes! Now I wonder if it is really right size for me...?
    What size do you usually choose for CL ELISA? Will my shoes stretch and eventually become the right size?
    Can any kind Elisa lover share your opinions? I posted this question on my Chanel purchase thread but there no answers yet :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.