ckn2u

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone on here wear it?

2. I wear the Her version, it's great, one of the best smelling fragrances on me.

3. I wear the 'her' version too and love it. It's a nice clean, crisp scent imo. Great for day and night.

4. i just bought it today and wore it out tonight. i already got about 5 compliments on it :tup:

5. I don't think I've smelt it. I have a bit of an aversion to CK perfumes because I remember everyone would wear CK1 during jr high, or highschool (can't remember). Not to say they don't smell good; I just prefer other brands.

6. CKIN2U Her isn't anywhere like CK1. It smells like sweet grapefruit + cream soda in a sophisticated twist. It's very feminine while CK1 is distinctively androgynous.

7. I haven't tried it, but maybe I should. I gave up on CK fragrances years ago, b/c they kept discontinuing the ones I had grown attached to.

8. Yes, I wear the female version during the day. I really like it and it's not too heavy.

9. I could never get myself to try it because the initial ad campaign was so laughably bad I felt sorry for whoever came up with it.