CityOfLight got some new bags ^-^

WOW!!! thats sooooooooooo many new bags! i LOVE your 05 first! how'd you find that in HK?! I was in HK and i could hardly find any 05 bags! you lucky girl! very happy for you! and i love that Chanel wallet too! i must get myself one of those to match my sienna city! lol!

lolaluvsu...yea i know i have been busy bee lately :blush::noggin::kiss:

addicted ali....i got my 05 first out of e_ay , if you are like me checking for
bbag online the fist thing when you turn on your pc you will find one:winkiss:

tofuchan...yea ,i got some from there :yes:

I love all your photos! Especially your black first. I think that will be my next purchase, but I'm so confused as to... do I go after a '04, '05, or brand new one... :shrugs: After seeing yours, I think I might be leaning toward '05. :P

Also, I've got a Pale Magenta City that's a bit dry too. When I first got it, I was slightly disappointed, but the bag has really grown on me and has become one of my favorites. I think with use and care, it will be OK.

Thanks again for sharing!

Tooshies has a bag like this! Perhaps she knows the exact year it was released...

CIMG0073-1.jpg

I'm not sure about the year, but surely I met this bag in the Balengiaca outlet near Florence in december. I saw the green one, the black and a red which really looked like tomato. It's very light (in terms of weight) and very nice.:yes:

Amber... before i prefer new bag more thank pre-own bag but after i got 04 bag i think 04 leather is the best if you can find one in good condition that wold be great, 05 is nice too but i prefer 04 ^-^
about pale magenta i really love the colour and will keep pamper her til she get better ^_^

Andy_Sach...when the weather is nice i will take a picture for you ^_^

Babi...i used to see black too and would love to see how this bag look like in red ^-^

city of light, which store in south of france has 05 bags on sale??? Do you have the info and do they ship to the US?

i herd about this shop from a friend who studying there.
this shop locate in Toulouse south of France .the shop names "departement feminin"
he will get a phone number for me tomorrow.

fist this shop have many 05 bags on sale

rouge thertre work (which i want but too late :'( ) , olive first work day twiggy , Bordeaux first twiggy work , sky blue mini coin purse , black / white boobie on sale .

but for now my friend said only a few left...

Work Olive 05 .... 1 left
Day Dolma 05 .... 1 left
Coin purse Olive 05 .... 1 left
Coin Purse Bordeaux .... 1 left

i will post phone number again when i got it from my friend ^_^