City White GGH, Part Time GGH or Part Time GSH...which would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Help please! Im sold to getting a BBag in White and the thing is im having a hard time deciding what to get between these three (since my supplier has it and giving me until tomorrow to decide): City GGH, Part Time GGH or Part Time GSH. Which hardware looks good on white?
    note: my Turquoise Part Time GSH just arrived and i love it and Magenta City GSH is arriving next week. TIA:s

2. If someone forced me I´d say Part Time GSH but I don´t like the Giants at all, I prefer RH;) but that´s just me!

Kat

3. My vote is for the City GGH, since you already have GSH Part Times in two other colors? However, I have a White City GSH and am hoping to get something with GGH, so it's just my wishful thinking! :graucho:

4. I think white looks good with GGH...and I'd stick with the Part Time if you wear the one you have over your shoulder using the handles.

5. lovely64, BHMommy and ahertz thanks much for your opinion:smile:

6. I have a White City with GGH and I love it!:love: (pic attached)

Attached Files:

7. SweetPurple thanks for sharing your picture!:smile:

8. [​IMG]
    this is white perfection!

9. ^^^ awww, thanks ladies ... you're are so sweet!

10. I just got a turquoise gsh part time too! :love: I am normally a rh and new gsh fan and typically would never choose anything in ggh, but I was at Barney's once and saw a girl trying out a white bbag with ggh and it was really beautiful. The silver would probably be nice too, but that gold hardware complemented the white so well.
    I'd vote for a part-time with ggh.

11. Not a fan of the city w/ gh so I'd go w/ the PT either gg or gs

12. I would definitely go with the White SGH PT :tup:!!

13. City with GGH. Simply gorgeous!

14. That is my vote too!