City vs. Weekend

Hi Jeannie - seeing that the bordeaux city is almost impossible to find now, you could probably wait for the fall 06 grenat... looks very close to the bordeaux colour.

(But i know what it feels like to want the bag now!!!) dying for an MJ bag at the moment :nuts:

whippet72 said:
Hi Jeannie - seeing that the bordeaux city is almost impossible to find now, you could probably wait for the fall 06 grenat... looks very close to the bordeaux colour.

(But i know what it feels like to want the bag now!!!) dying for an MJ bag at the moment :nuts:

Tell me about it!!! All of a sudden one day I had my mind set that I had to have a bordeaux city (2 seasons too late!) and now am going crazy on my quest to find one! I did find one but it's a bit over retail, so now I'm debating whether I should get a different color or not...:sad:

What kind of MJ are you looking for?

jeannie where do you live?
there is a bordeaux city in balenciaga singapore when i went there last week on tuesday... it was retailed at 2299 S$

i personally love the bordeaux color more than ink!

tan2 said:
jeannie where do you live?
there is a bordeaux city in balenciaga singapore when i went there last week on tuesday... it was retailed at 2299 S$

i personally love the bordeaux color more than ink!

tan2, I'm in the U.S.!!! Ughhh!!! Why can't they have it here??? Was it really pretty? Because now I'm sort of torn between the bordeaux and cornflower... (me and my ever changing mind... ;))

jeannie77 said:
Tell me about it!!! All of a sudden one day I had my mind set that I had to have a bordeaux city (2 seasons too late!) and now am going crazy on my quest to find one! I did find one but it's a bit over retail, so now I'm debating whether I should get a different color or not...:sad:

What kind of MJ are you looking for?

Drooling over the MJ Elise at the moment :love: But hubby said that it looks like an "aunty" bag!!!!

Well - if you are absolutely dying for the Bordeaux city - the one still available at Balenciaga Singapore that someone just mentioned is going to cost you USD$1433 plus what ever they charge for shipping. I paid USD$1428 for my Bordeaux city (but had to work really hard to pay it off) :smile:

Cornflower is yummy too!!! A while back, I was cracking my head trying to decide between the lilac, bordeaux or cornflower...

yeah - i agree - the city is a great size! perfect for everyday use - i must say, i havent come across a weekender yet... :smile: as for the colour - blue is my fav colour! i love my twiggy cornflower blue and i totally love the ink too - i think there's a bordeaux city for sale here in New Zealand - not too sure if the person is willing to send it overseas - i could check for you if you want....

helenNZ said:
yeah - i agree - the city is a great size! perfect for everyday use - i must say, i havent come across a weekender yet... :smile: as for the colour - blue is my fav colour! i love my twiggy cornflower blue and i totally love the ink too - i think there's a bordeaux city for sale here in New Zealand - not too sure if the person is willing to send it overseas - i could check for you if you want....

Ooh... if it's not too much trouble could you check if they would ship internationally and the price? Thanks a million!!! :nuts:

whippet72 said:
Drooling over the MJ Elise at the moment :love: But hubby said that it looks like an "aunty" bag!!!!

Well - if you are absolutely dying for the Bordeaux city - the one still available at Balenciaga Singapore that someone just mentioned is going to cost you USD$1433 plus what ever they charge for shipping. I paid USD$1428 for my Bordeaux city (but had to work really hard to pay it off) :smile:

Cornflower is yummy too!!! A while back, I was cracking my head trying to decide between the lilac, bordeaux or cornflower...

So how do you like your Bordeaux? Is it really that pretty IRL too? (and was it worth paying that much more for it!!! ;) ) And is it versatille with your wardrobe? I was thinking maybe the blues would be more easier to match with everything... but I can't help still wanting the bordeaux. It's not even the rouge, or anything else... and I normally don't even like red all that much... what is it with this particular color??? AHHHH~~~~ driving me crazy!!!