City vs. Twiggy???

Nope, only in 2004, then the handles got shorter, may be 5 in. But on Maxi Twiggy the top handles are at least 6 in and once the leather brakes in and caves a little, the space for the shoulder becomes even bigger.
is maxi very large?
I gather the regular twiggy is similar size but different shape than city

Nope, only in 2004, then the handles got shorter, may be 5 in. But on Maxi Twiggy the top handles are at least 6 in and once the leather brakes in and caves a little, the space for the shoulder becomes even bigger.

I never knew this about the 2004 handles, great info!
My issues with the Twiggy were more to do with the lack of height, and as another has said, when I put the put bag down all my stuff was kind of exposed. The Maxi Twiggy is great though since the handles fit on the shoulder and it has the cross-body strap, and the height kept my stuff safe & more hidden when putting the bag down. Also The Boston is a very similar style to the Maxi Twiggy with only a few small differences.

Reactions: Lakotan
I never knew this about the 2004 handles, great info!
My issues with the Twiggy were more to do with the lack of height, and as another has said, when I put the put bag down all my stuff was kind of exposed. The Maxi Twiggy is great though since the handles fit on the shoulder and it has the cross-body strap, and the height kept my stuff safe & more hidden when putting the bag down. Also The Boston is a very similar style to the Maxi Twiggy with only a few small differences.
Yes, I learned this from Corey at Real Deal Collection when I purchased Lilac 04 Twiggy from her. And it is true.

Ha! I’ve kept Rose Thulian, because it has great wrinkly well distressed leather and cheerful color; Bleu Lavande, because I just love that color; and Vert Menthe, because I love the color and it is so rare! BUT, I have not used any of them, because I am too lazy to change out the bags I carry, lol!

You've kept amazing colours, though they were all pretty amazing.
I hear you about being too lazy to change bags, I am so guilty of that too :amuse: