City vs. Purse

With the Purse, there's no attack of the flying zippers, either! I love the City, but sometimes you just want a change.

:roflmfao:

I love this comment. It is totally true. I love how easy it is to zip my purse. There is no tassle on the zippers of the purse so it makes zipping easier. I don't carry a lot in my bags but I don't think there is a big capacity difference between the purse and city. I have a couple of cities and a few purses. I like having different styles.

Oh Addy! I'm so sorry I didn't respond earlier! You are TOO kind! Thank you so much, but when I found out this other bag was a Work, I did what any self-respecting crazed fool would do...I bought a second Red City. This one is an '06 Rouge vif. I love my '04 True Red and have heard so much about the vif I had to do it. Someone mentioned that the Purse holds quite a bit less than the City and even though I LOVE the shape of the Purse, I most definitely cannot give up any space. Gaining a bit would be fine, but no less. Many thanks for your sweet offer, though. Incidentally, my Avatar :heart: your Avatar. Is he/she a mini or standard?

Congrats on the Red City! :nuts:

My sweet Bessie is a medium :P

:roflmfao:

I love this comment. It is totally true. I love how easy it is to zip my purse. There is no tassle on the zippers of the purse so it makes zipping easier. I don't carry a lot in my bags but I don't think there is a big capacity difference between the purse and city. I have a couple of cities and a few purses. I like having different styles.

Absolutely agree with you, Allisonfaye!:tup:

OOhhhh thanks for this thread! I was actually looking for my second B-bag and couldn't decide which 1 to get! I have a vert d'eau city and I want a "better" handle for my next b-bag. I think I will get a purse this time. Thanks ladies!

I think I would have to disagree about the purse holding less than the city..it fits different but everything in my city fits quite well in my purses and I also feel a little better about it as the purse is deeper and things don't "hang" out of the top...I also prefer the larger, deeper pockets on the purse..

I think I would have to disagree about the purse holding less than the city..it fits different but everything in my city fits quite well in my purses and I also feel a little better about it as the purse is deeper and things don't "hang" out of the top...I also prefer the larger, deeper pockets on the purse..

Thanks Diana...that's actually a big help. I'm dying to try a purse, but really can't give up any room...so I may just have to take the plunge...many thanks!