City steamer MM too large??

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi! I've been wanting to purchase a louis vuitton bag in the color galet and the city steamer caught my eye. I'm about 5'2" and I'm wondering if the MM size too big? I have a black city steamer in the PM but I've never tried an MM before. Any pictures would be helpful! Thanks :smile: also, has the galet color ever come in the PM size?
IMG_1481502526.836317.jpg

View attachment 3546004
Here's my black city steamer in the PM size on..
I dont have the Steamer but tried the MM size on before . I am only 5'1 and felt the MM looked perfectly fine on me . Actually when I tried the MM on , I thought it was the PM size . My SA told me it was the MM and I was shocked . So to me , you be absolutely fine with the MM size ! This is such a great bag . I am considering it myself . Do you carry you Steamer alot ?

I dont have the Steamer but tried the MM size on before . I am only 5'1 and felt the MM looked perfectly fine on me . Actually when I tried the MM on , I thought it was the PM size . My SA told me it was the MM and I was shocked . So to me , you be absolutely fine with the MM size ! This is such a great bag . I am considering it myself . Do you carry you Steamer alot ?

Yay thanks for the info! I honestly haven't carried it yet because it's a gift from my boyfriend for our anniversary next week haha. But it's a functional bag for sure! If you like top handle bags I think you'll love it. The leather on it is divine!!!

Yay thanks for the info! I honestly haven't carried it yet because it's a gift from my boyfriend for our anniversary next week haha. But it's a functional bag for sure! If you like top handle bags I think you'll love it. The leather on it is divine!!!
You are welcome !!! And happy anniversary !!! Yes , i LOVE top handle bags :smile: I know , when I first tried it on , I totally feel in love with the leather . Def. on my wishlist now . BTW , thanks for accpeting my following IG request . That was me :smile:

You are welcome !!! And happy anniversary !!! Yes , i LOVE top handle bags :smile: I know , when I first tried it on , I totally feel in love with the leather . Def. on my wishlist now . BTW , thanks for accpeting my following IG request . That was me :smile:

Thank you so much!! I really hope you end up getting one! It's too stunning to skip out on haha. And of course! I love following everyone's Instagram from the purse forum. Total eye candy!

When my PM came in last year in December I was surprised by how small it is. Fortunately I held on to it because it holds more than I thought it would. I think a MM is great but would be pretty heavy.

What size is good for you always depends on how much you need/want to carry. [emoji4]