City Steamer, Latest Obsession

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The City Steamer is quickly becoming one of my favorite LV Bags. I like that LV is doing creative color combinations with it. The MM is the right size, the right weight; it has great structure and if I get tired of holding it all day it has a shoulder strap. Here are the latest additions to my collection. :love::love:
    KimMN

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous collection!

3. Congratulations, I am so happy to hear the positive comments ☺️ I picked up my first steamer yesterday, I got the one on the left with the blue handles. My SA was trying to get both of the ones you have, but got the blue handle one in first and I fell in love with it and simply could not leave it there 😊 It was, or is, a beautiful color combination. I hope I get the chance to see the other one. Enjoy your new steamers and thank you for the picture.

4. Stunning! Congratulations. They are both beautiful.

5. Beautiful bag! Would love to see what can fit into it?

6. beautiful Steamers! love both of them!

Lovechanel2018 likes this.
  7. Gorgeous bags! Congrats!

8. Congrats on your beautiful bags!

9. Is there a clubhouse for the City Steamer? I can't find it

10. Congrats. ..I love the Steamer!!! :smile:

11. Wow what a pair of beauties congratulations

12. Those two are to-die-for!

13. What a beautiful pair! Congrats and enjoy!!

14. #14 May 29, 2016
    Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Congratulations! It is nice to find another style to love. The Monogram one really grabs my attention because it looks playful and fun. They are both eye-catching. Enjoy! :smile:

Louish likes this.
  15. Beautiful bags. The tags are adorable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice