City or Work?!

Work or City?

• Work

• City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinylkiwi

Dec 15, 2011
London
I've been undecided about which style to get for so long and i want to get it before the price increase in a week....

Here's a picture from today in Bal London with a Work and a City (whichever style i'd get I want it in the colour Gris Pyrite (The grey in the picture) with gold hardware). I have a city already which sometimes I think is a bit small but I like the shoulder strap but is the Work too big on me..? I'm 5ft 2!

Help please!!

Attachments

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
City.
Work doesn't come with a strap. That's a deal breaker for me.

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
I think that the Work does not look too big on you. That being said though, the reason I haven't seriously considered the Work before is because of the lack of a strap. Is there a way for you to edit the contents of your bag so they can comfortably fit in a City? If yes, then you might want to go for the City. If the answer is no however, and the lack of a strap does not bother you, then go for the Work.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your decision!

Jan 3, 2013
City looks better on you. I have a Work, but I don't use it often as it is too big. So it depends how much stuff you need to carry.

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
The City is an amazingly versatile bag, transitioning effortlessly for work (no pun intended) and play. The shoulder strap is a plus, as are it's proportions. But ultimately it's your choice. Only you know which bag makes your heart sing. Whichever bag you choose will be right for you.

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
I only have only bbag, the black work.
I love this size. The city is way too small for me.
Given we both the exact same height, I will suggest the work because it looks nicer on me too.

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
City looks better, but if you are buying for function and definitely need the extra size, then it seems you would need the Work for practicality.

crazybagfan

Jul 27, 2010
I think city looks nicer on you but work is ok too. Since you already have a city and if you are ok with the bag without strap, then go for the work.