City or Work?!

Work or City?

• Work

• City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinylkiwi

O.G.
Dec 15, 2011
I've been undecided about which style to get for so long and i want to get it before the price increase in a week....

Here's a picture from today in Bal London with a Work and a City (whichever style i'd get I want it in the colour Gris Pyrite (The grey in the picture) with gold hardware). I have a city already which sometimes I think is a bit small but I like the shoulder strap but is the Work too big on me..? I'm 5ft 2!

Help please!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-24 at 18.44.05.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-24 at 18.44.05.png
    763.9 KB · Views: 506
Reactions: Namwan-
I think that the Work does not look too big on you. That being said though, the reason I haven't seriously considered the Work before is because of the lack of a strap. Is there a way for you to edit the contents of your bag so they can comfortably fit in a City? If yes, then you might want to go for the City. If the answer is no however, and the lack of a strap does not bother you, then go for the Work.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your decision!

The City is an amazingly versatile bag, transitioning effortlessly for work (no pun intended) and play. The shoulder strap is a plus, as are it's proportions. But ultimately it's your choice. Only you know which bag makes your heart sing. Whichever bag you choose will be right for you.

I only have only bbag, the black work.
I love this size. The city is way too small for me.
Given we both the exact same height, I will suggest the work because it looks nicer on me too.